10 Best Free Email Service Providers (New 2021 Rankings)
Comparison of the Top Free Email Service Providers for 2021:
Email is the most popular way to communicate in today’s technological age, for personal or business purposes.
There are many email service providers on the market, each with its own capabilities. This article will help you choose the right email service provider.
There are two types of email services: Email clients and webmail.
The email client is a desktop application that allows you to set up multiple email addresses. These applications allow you to compose, send, receive and read email messages.ExempleMicrosoft Outlook is the Email client.
Let’s explore! Let’s Explore!
Price: All are welcome.
G Suite comes in three different plans basic ($5 per user/month), Business($10 per month for each user)Enterprise ($25 per user/month). You will have more storage, support, and access to apps depending on which plan you choose.
Google offers Gmail, an email service.
It can be accessed via the web or third-party software. It is accessible on both Android and iOS mobile devices. You can share files up to 25MB via email. Google Drive can also share files larger than 25 MB.
Gmail can be used for both personal and business communication.
- It can be accessed from any device.
- Emails can be undone
- Email forwarding.
- Powerful search.
- Two-step verification provides security.
- Many keyboard shortcuts are supported
- It can also be used offline.
- Sometimes loading can be slow.
- It can be a bit difficult to manage different labels and folders.
Format for email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
HubSpot Pricing: The Marketing Hub plan comes in three versions: Starter (Starts from $40 per month), Professional, (Starts At $800 Per Month), and Enterprise (Starts At $3200 Per Month). You can also get free marketing tools
HubSpot offers an Email Marketing Software that allows you t personalize and optimize your marketing emails. You can customize the layout, add calls-to-action, and add images using an intuitive drag-and-drop editor.
Optimize email campaigns using A/B testing and analytics. It features A/B testing that will allow you to identify the subject lines that receive the most open.
- Email campaigns were quickly drafted.
- It will be possible to create campaigns that look professional and are easily viewed on all devices.
- It is easy to use with a drag-and-drop editor.
- You can personalize your emails and schedule an email campaign.
- It offers detailed analytics on engagement.
- It offers more than just email services.email marketing software makes it the most expensive option in comparison to other options on this list.
Sendinblue Pricing: Sendinblue offers a complimentary plan. You can also choose from three additional plans: Lite (Starts At $25 Per Month), Premium (Starts At $65 Per Month), or Enterprise (Get A Quote). Sign up now for a free account. You can send 300 emails per day with a free plan.
Sendinblue provides all the tools you need for digital marketing. It includes the functionality for email marketing. It will allow you to create your email. It will be much easier to design professional-looking emails.
Either you can create the email from scratch, or you can use a template. Machine learning optimizes the send speed. These features will ensure that your email is delivered at the right time.
- Sendinblue is available in 6 languages. Pros: We offer a Shared Inbox feature that allows users to sync their Inbox email with any major email provider.
- Sendinblue offers an intuitive drag-and-drop builder that allows you to design emails that match your brand.
- It offers advanced features for email personalization, which allow you to personalize your email by adding the name of the contact.
- It is possible to group contacts from multiple lists and contacts.
- It is more expensive than other tools.
ProtonMail launched in 2014. ProtonMail is available to both small and large businesses. ProtonMail’s email encryption is its greatest strength. ProtonMail is a basic mailing service that offers some advanced features such as email expiration and encryption.
- It offers end-to-end encryption.
- You can set an expiry date in your email.
- It includes many features, such as an autoresponder, email filter, and multi-user support for paid plans.
- Available for iOS and Android are mobile apps
- It offers greater security via encryption.
- The free plan provides support and limited storage.
- With a free account, there is no email encryption.
Format for email address:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: It is completely free to use. Outlook Premium offers two plans. One plan is Outlook Premium. Office 365 HomeOutlook Premium is $99.99 per annum. Another option is Outlook Premium, which costs $99.99 per year. Office 365 PersonalOutlook Premium is available for $69.99 per annum
Outlook offers an intuitive interface.
Microsoft Outlook provides a web-based suite with a variety of tools. Outlook allows you to delete, move or modify a mail by right-clicking it.
- Outlook allows you to retrieve the message if you delete it by mistake.
- Many add-ins are possible.
- You can search for other emails by right-clicking on an email.
- You can hide your real email address using other aliases.
- Automated organization of email.
- Mobile app for Android and iOS devices
- This account makes it easy to use Skype and Outlook calendar.
- Sometimes loading takes time.
Format for email address:Example@outlook.com and email@example.com
6 Yahoo Mail
Price: All are welcome.
Yahoo! is a search engine and web portal. It was founded in 1994.
Yahoo Mail, Yahoo News, and Yahoo Groups are all available. Yahoo Mail can block spam. Yahoo Mail has a lot of storage space, i.e. One TB
- Good Spam filters.
- It is much easier to find images, videos, or documents that were sent as attachments.
- It makes it easy to search for key information in your email.
- You can create up to 500 disposable addresses and not have your personal data.
- Import contacts from a file or Google account.
- It lets you connect other email accounts to Yahoo Mail.
- Blocking senders.
- Yahoo Calendar is easy to use
- It has fewer rules or filters than other people.
- You must have the file available locally to attach it. It does not support the attachment of files online.
- It also has Inbox ads.
7) Zoho Mail
Price: You can have up to 5 users on the free plan. There are three plans available: Mail Lite($1/user/month with 5GB/user).Standard($3/User per Month with 30 GB)For professionals($6/user/month with 100GB)
Zoho Mail is great for small businesses and home-based businesses.
Zoho can be used for personal and business communications. It offers a way to migrate Office 365 and G Suite to Zoho mail with the Zoho migration tool. It is easy to connect with other Zoho apps.
- It also has an expense tracker.
- It lets you tag people and share folders.
- You can create your own rules to manage incoming rules.
- Advanced searches
- Bulk deletion and archiving of email
- You can search for other emails sent by the same sender simply by right-clicking the email.
- It’s ad-free.
- It can be accessed from both Android and iOS smartphones.
- Simple, clean design.
- There are more than 50 keyboard shortcuts.
- There is no way to import contacts from social networks.
- It’s made for small businesses.
8 AOL Mail
AOL provides this mail service. Verizon purchased AOL in 2015. AOL Mail is also known as AIM Mail. It’s a free email service. There are many themes available. You can import contacts in CSV or Txt formats.
- This allows you to delete an email that has been sent. This is possible for emails sent to other AOL addresses.
- There are many settings that you can change.
- It protects against viruses
- It provides an in-browser sound alarm.
- Spell-check available.
- Many ads.
- It is possible to attach files that are locally stored. It does not support attachments from online storage.
is an email service that you can use for free. You can choose the domain name from a large list. It offers features such as Spam Blocker and Virus Protection. It offers more flexibility for its users with the Mail Collector feature.
- It has unlimited storage.
- You can choose a domain name from the 200 available names.
- It allows online storage.
- Mail Collector allows you to retrieve emails from other accounts.
- Facebook integration
- Export and import of data in its formats and CVS formats
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS devices
- There is no two-factor authentication.
Format for email address: This will let you choose the desired domain from a large list.
10) GMX Mail
- Spam filtering
- You can attach a file up to 50 MB. Outlook and Gmail allow attachments up to 25MB.
- Multiple email account management.
- Online storage allows you to attach files.
- It offers a free online calendar.
- Any query can be addressed directly by the company.
- You can store 2GB online for free.
- Two-factor authentication is not available. This means that your email account can be accessed by an unauthorized device.
This article is about the top email service providers. Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook, AOL Zoho Mail.Com, and ProtonMail are the top free providers.
ProtonMail and CounterMail are email providers that are more secure than others. Several webmail clients offer paid services, such as Zoho, Gmail, and Hushmail.
Gmail is the best email service overall. Outlook can be integrated with multiple apps. Yahoo offers spam blocking capabilities. Zoho Mail is the best choice for home-based businesses. AOL provides unlimited storage.