Canon printers are some of the most popular in the market, and for good reason! They are reliable, easy to use, and have a range of features that make them perfect for printing documents and photos. However, one downside of Canon printers is that they don’t support emailing documents or photos from the printer to other people. In this article, we’ll show you how to email documents and photos from your canon 3600 printer using a different application.
What is Canon Printer?
Canon printers are often used in offices to print documents and photos. However, you can also use them to print electronic documents.
To do this, you need to install the Canon Printer Driver on your computer. This driver allows you to scan and email documents with your printer.
You will need to have a Canon Printer in order to use this feature. You can also use this feature with other types of printers, such as HP and Epson printers.
To scan and email a document, follow these steps:
1) Open the document you want to email.
2) Click the “Scan” button on the toolbar of your printer.
3) Click the “Email” button on the toolbar of your printer.
4) Enter your email address in the “To” field and the recipient’s email address in the “From” field.
5) Click the “Start Scanning” button.
6) Wait for the document to be scanned and emailed.
Canon Printer Specifications
To use your Canon printer to print documents, you will need to connect it to your computer and open the appropriate file. You can then use the print function on your computer to send the document to the Canon printer.
Some of the specific specifications for Canon printers that allow them to be used with email include a USB 2.0 port, a common printer port, and a fax modem. Additionally, all Canon printers have a built-in scanner that can be used to take pictures or scan documents.
How to Scan and Email with a Canon Printer
Canon printers can be used to print, scan and email documents. To print, scan and email documents with a Canon printer, follow these steps:
1. Open the document you wish to print, scan or email.
2. Click the Print button on the document’s toolbar.
3. On the Print window that pops up, click the Scan button.
4. On the Scan window that pops up, select the destination folder where you want to save the scanned document.
5. Click OK to start scanning the document.
6. Once the scan is complete, click Save to save the scanned document in the selected folder.
7. Click Email to send the scanned document as an email attachment.
Can you scan and email with your Canon 3600 printer? The answer is yes, but you’ll need to take a few extra steps. Follow these simple instructions to get started:
1. Open the Canon Printer Setup application on your computer.
2. Click the Menu button and select Settings. In the left column, under “Manual Feeds & Media Handling,” click Email Print Jobs.
3. Check the Enable Email Print Job checkbox and enter an email address in the To field. You can also specify a recipient by name or group in the Recipient field if desired. Note that this setting is specific to Canon printers; if you use a different brand of printer, your settings will likely be different.
4. If you want to print multiple pages from a document at one time, make sure that the Document Size(Inches) box is set to A4 paper size or larger before clicking OK to save your changes and close the dialog box (see image below).
5. Launch an email program such as Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail (or another program compatible with IMAP/POP3mail) on your computer and configure it to connect automatically to your Canon