Kyocera copiers can now send scanned documents as email attachments, but many recipients may not know how to set up the sender in their email program to receive these files. This article will show you how to set up your Kyocera copier to send scanned documents as email attachments, so that you can easily send them to recipients who may not already be using email for document scanning.
What Kyocera Copiers Can Do
Kyocera copiers are known for their high quality prints, and many of them include the ability to send scanned documents to email. Here’s what you need to know about specifying a sender for scan to email:
– Kyocera copiers can automatically detect the source document and send it to the recipient’s email address according to the settings you make.
– You can also specify a particular recipient by name or email address.
– If there is more than one recipient, Kyocera copiers will send the scanned document to all of the specified recipients.
How to Specify a Sender for Scan to Email
Scan to email is a great way to keep your documents organized and easily accessible from any device. Kyocera copiers make it easy to send a scan directly to an email address. Here are instructions on how to do it:
1. Open the copier’s document feeder.
2. Choose “Scan to Email” from the menu on the left side of the document feeder.
3. Enter the email address you want the scan sent to and click “Start.”
4. The scan will be sent to the email address you entered in step 3.
Kyocera copiers can send scans to email, but you need to specify the sender in the scan settings. This is different than most copiers, which usually just send scanned documents automatically to your email address.