Finding a way to print your Brother DCP-L2540 printer from your computer has been difficult, until now. With the new Brother DCP-L2540 driver download from our website, you can now easily scan documents to email or print.
What does this mean for you?
If you’re having trouble scanning to email or printing from your Brother DCP-L printer, it may mean that your device is no longer compatible with the Brother software. Here are some steps that you can take to try and resolve the issue:
1. See if you’re using the latest version of the Brother software. If you’re not using the latest version, you may be able to update your software by clicking on the “Update” button in the “Brother Software” section of your computer’s Start menu.
2. Verify that your printer is connected to your computer properly. Make sure that the USB cable is securely plugged into both devices and that your computer is connected to the electrical outlet.
3. Try using a different type of paper in the Brother DCP-L printer. If you’re using regular paper, try using photo paper or special paper designed for inkjet printers. These types of papers generally work better with inkjet printers.
4. Verify that you have installed all of the required drivers for your Brother DCP-L printer. If you don’t have all of the required drivers, you can download them from our website free of charge.
How to fix the issue
If you are having trouble printing from your DCP-L printer, there is a solution to the problem. Follow these instructions to fix the issue.
1. Open your computer’s main menu and select “Settings.”
2. Click on “Print.”
3. On the “Print Settings” screen, click on the “Advanced” button.
4. On the “Advanced Print Settings” screen, make sure that the checkbox next to “Scan to Email” is checked.
5. Click on “OK” to save the changes and return to the main menu.
How to prevent this from happening again in the future
If you have an older Brother DCP-L printer, you may have noticed that it no longer scans to email. This issue has been happening for a few months now and we are currently working on a solution.
To prevent this from happening in the future, please make sure to do the following:
1. Make sure your Brother DCP-L printer is connected to the internet and your computer
2. Make sure your Brother DCP-L printer is updated with the latest firmware
3. Make sure your Brother DCP-L printer is installed with the correct drivers
4. If you still experience issues scanning to email, please contact Brother support