Scan to email is a great way to send scanned documents directly to your email inbox, so that you can easily manage and archive them. However, some epson printers may not be compatible with this feature. In this article, we will walk you through the steps necessary to enable scan to email on your epson 4720 printer.
How to Setup Scan to Email Epson 4720
If you are having trouble setting up your Epson 4720 scanner to send scanned documents to your email account, try the following steps:
1. Open the Epson Scan to Email app.
2. Select your Epson 4720 from the list of devices.
3. On the main screen, click Set Up Scan to Email.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your email account and scan settings.
5. When finished, click Save and Close.
How to Enable Scan to Email Functionality on an Epson Printer
If you are having trouble setting up scan to email functionality on your Epson printer, there are a few steps that you can follow.
First, make sure that you have the correct software installed on your computer. You can download the software from Epson’s website or from the Windows Update section of your computer.
Once you have the correct software installed, open it and click on the “Scan to Email” button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address. After you have entered your email address, you will be able to configure the settings for scan to email.
How to Disable Scan to Email Functionality on an Epson Printer
If you are having trouble setting up your Epson printer to send scanned documents to your email address, there is a way to disable the scanner-to-email functionality.
To disable this function, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, open the Epson Printer Settings.
2. Under the “Printing” section, locate “Scan to Email.”
3. To disable this feature, change the toggle switch to “Off.”