Recently, we added a completely new feature to Signeasy called Continuity to Electronic Signatures. This feature enables you to begin your paperwork on one device and continue it in a smooth manner on any other device you choose to use. In this post, we will discuss the advantages of using this feature, as well as walk you through the process of using it, step by step.
The following are some essential insights and understandings on how you, our customers, are using Signeasy at work and at home, which served as the motivation for the introduction of the Continuity feature:
1. We received a large number of requests asking for a feature that allows for the prefilling of documents. These requests were from real estate agents, lawyers, consultants, service providers, business travellers, people who own small enterprises, and bloggers, among others. When they are working with a customer, having the papers prefilled will allow them to finish the paperwork more quickly.
2. Our users place a great importance on the application’s interoperability with several platforms. The ability to transition between devices in a smooth manner while maintaining the capacity to pick up where you left off is of utmost importance.
3. The battery life of cellphones can be unpredictable, and our customers didn’t want to risk missing out on potential business opportunities as a result of such an occurrence. Another thing that could go wrong is that the device could get lost or stolen. In a nutshell, the capability of accessing documents across all devices at any given time.
4. There ought to be a mechanism to sign a document when working offline, and then to continue working on it when the device is online so that it may be completed and sent.
The Continuity feature solves all of the solutions that have been presented thus far and gives you the ability to perform the following:
1) Ensure the safety of your documents by backing them up on Signeasy’s servers so they are easier to access.
2) Documents with prefilled fields that have been saved as Drafts
3) The flexibility to port across several devices and platforms
4) Continue your work when you connect to the internet.
5) Bring your own device (BYOD) to your place of employment, and complete any paperwork that is linked to your place of business.
The following is a brief guide that will explain how the Continuity function operates:
1. Save a draught
To save a draught of a document after you have prefilled it and intend to return to it later to complete it, simply tap the “Save Draft” button. The document will be saved in your Drafts folder once it has been uploaded to your documents list.
Support for iOS and Android Devices with Continuity
2. The draught is uploaded to your account after it has been synchronised.
If you are connected to the internet when you save a draught or edit a draught, the revised file is immediately uploaded to the server. In the event that the device is not connected to the internet, the draughts will be automatically synced to the server the next time the device is connected to the internet. If you log into the same Signeasy account on a new device, the draughts will automatically download onto the local device for your usage. This may be done in a few simple steps.
Maintaining compatibility with iOS and Android devices draught sync
3. You can view the draught on any device you choose.
Once you have saved a draught in any device using your Signeasy account, in the event that your primary device becomes unusable for any reason, such as running out of battery life, being stolen, or any other unforeseen circumstance, you will be able to access your important draught documents by logging into any other device that is running iOS or Android. When it comes to your paperwork, you will never have to worry again when you have Continuity on your side.
Continuity for digital signatures and transactions
4. Put the finishing touches on the draught document.
Tap the “Edit” button on an existing document when you are ready to continue working on your paperwork. After making the necessary adjustments, you can then finalise the draught as you normally would. After the document has been reviewed and approved, it will be moved to the “Signed” documents section, and the file item that was located in the “Drafts” section will be removed.
Put an electronic signature on the paper to complete it.
I really hope that you enjoy the additional features that Signeasy has added and that you can see how much more convenient and flexible it makes running your business now that you no longer have to deal with all of the paperwork.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, or ideas you may have. We look forward to hearing from you at any time, and each and every email that you send us is read.