Dcp l2550dw Scan To Email – Before We Get Into The Topic ,Lets Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
Brother DCP l2540dw Scan
How to Scan with Brother DCP L2540DW?
- To begin, set up the Brother DCP l2540dw Scan to File feature on your computer.
- Launch the Control Center to do so. From the Start menu, go to the All Programs option.
Select Brother, then Brother Utilities from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select ControlCenter4 from the Scan menu.
- The next step is to access your system’s Device Scan Settings window.
- Select the Device Scan Settings option from the Device Settings tab.
- From the File tab, select the File Type, File Name, and Destination Folder.
- To begin the Scan procedure, click the OK button and select the Scan option.
Brother DCP L2540DW Scan to PC
- Select the All Apps option from the Start menu, then the Windows Accessories option.
- Select Windows Fax and Scan, then New Scan from the drop-down menu.
- Select your Brother DCP-L2540DW printer from the list if you have more than one.
- Click the OK button after assigning the Scanning Options.
- The document or image will be displayed on your screen after it has been scanned.
- If you want to make any changes, hit OK. The scanned file will be saved in the folder of your choice.
- Check the Scanned Files folder in the Destination Folder for the scanned files.
Brother DCP- L2540DW Duplex Scanning
- Go to the Start menu and select All Apps from the drop-down menu.
- Select Brother from the drop-down menu, then Brother Utilities.
- Scan the area by pressing the Scan button. To open it, select ControlCenter4 from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Custom menu from the Scan tab. Select Custom Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Log-Edge Binding or Short-Edge Binding from the Type of Binding drop-down menu near the 2-Sided Printing option.
- To save the settings, press the OK button. Select Scan from the drop-down menu.
- The scanning procedure will now begin in duplex mode.
- Scanner Brother DCP L2540DW
Brother DCP l2540dw Scan To Email
Follow the steps below to perform the Scan to Email function on your Brother DCP L2540DW printer.
- Using the Brother printer’s IP address, go to its official website.
- Then select the Protocol option from the Network menu.
- Make sure the POP2/SMTP option is enabled.
- If it isn’t already checked, do so and select Advanced Settings.
- Make the required mail settings, such as SMTP Server Address, SMTP port, SMTP Server Authentication method, printer e-mail address, SMTP-AUTH Account Name/Password, POP3 Server Address, and so on, on the Advanced Settings page.
- After making the necessary adjustments, click the Submit button.
- On the ‘Test E-mail Send/Receive Configuration page, check the boxes next to the Test E-mail Send Configuration and Test E-mail Receive Configuration choices.
- Submit the form by clicking the Submit button. Click the OK button on the Testing Email Configuration screen.
- That is all there is to it. The Brother DCP L2540DW Scan to Email function is now available on your Brother printer.
Brother DCP l2540dw Scan To Pdf
- Follow the steps outlined below to execute a scan to PDF operation on your Brother DCP L2540DW printer.
- Check to see if there is adequate paper in the Brother DCP L2540DW printer’s main tray.
- On the Brother printer control panel, press the Scan button.
- Select the Scan to PC option from the printer control panel’s navigation keys, then press the OK button.
- In the Scan to PC section, select the File option.
- Touch the OK button after selecting the destination computer from the linked device list.
- When prompted, alter the scan setting options and then press the OK button to save your changes.
- To begin the Brother DCP L2540DW Scan to PDF process, press the Start button.
- The Brother DCP L2540DW printer will now begin scanning.