Epson XP 440 Scan To Email – Before We Get Into The Topic , let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
How do I scan using my product’s control panel?
1.Using the control panel buttons on your product, you can scan an image to your computer.
2.Your product will choose appropriate default scan settings for you, but you can view or adjust them as needed.
3.Ascertain that the product software has been installed and that the product has been connected to your computer or network.
Note: After installing the product software, restart your computer to allow scanning from the control panel. Make sure your firewall or security software isn’t blocking the Event Manager program.
4.If necessary, press the home button.
5.Select Scan with the left or right arrow buttons, then press the OK button. The following are the scan options:
6.Select a scan option by pressing the left or right arrow buttons, then OK.
7.Scan to Memory Card saves your scan file to a memory card while also allowing you to customize the file format, quality, and other options.
8.Scan to Cloud saves your scan to a cloud account of your choice.
9.To access this function, you must first create an Epson Connect cloud account.
- Scan to Computer (Email) scans your original document and attaches it to an e-mail message. From your computer’s options screen, you can choose the e-mail program you want to use and, if necessary, resize your image.
- Note that this only works with MAPI-enabled email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mac Mail, and Entourage, not web-based email clients like Gmail.
- In Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista, Scan to Computer (WSD) allows you to control wireless scanning (English only).
- Note: Before you can utilize this feature, you’ll need to install WSD (Web Services for Devices) on the computer you want to scan to.
- Select how you connected your product to your computer to scan to your PC:
- Select USB Connection if your product is connected to your computer through a USB connection.
- Select the computer name from the list if your product is connected to your computer via a network.
- To begin scanning, press the start button.