Gmail Setting Up a Gmail Account
It is simple to set up a Gmail email account. First, create a Google account. Next, choose your Gmail username during the quick sign-up process. We’ll demonstrate how to set up your google account for GmailAdd, edit and delete contacts edit your profile by clicking her email settings.
Set up a Gmail Account
To create a Gmail address, first create a google account. Google will redirect you to the sign-up page for your Google account. Some basic information such as your name and email address will be required.Name?birth date?genderAndLocation. Also, you will need to decide on a name to create a Gmail account. After you have created an account, you can start adding contacts adjusting your email settings.
To create an account
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- click register for an account
- sign the form will open. Enter the information required and follow the instructions.
- Next, enter your phone number verify your account. Google uses a 2-step verification process to protect your privacy.
- Google will send you a text message with your information. Verification code. Enter the code-complete account verification.
- Next, you’ll see a form that allows you to input some personal information such as your name and birthday.
- You will create an account.
It’s crucial to select a service provider, just like any other online service. Strong PasswordIn other words, it is hard for another person to guess. For more information, review our lesson on creating strong passwords.
Register for your account
You will automatically be signed in when you create your first account. You will most likely need to sign in. Sign inAdd to your accounting when you are done using it, sign out. If you are using a shared computer, such as at work, signing out is crucial.LibraryOrofficeIt prevents other people from seeing your emails.
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Enter your detailsUser nameEnter your email addressPasswordClick hereNext.
Locate the circle with your initials in the upper-right corner of this page. If you have already chosen an avatar image, the circle will display that image instead. Click the circle to sign in. Register now.
Sometimes, Gmail may need to be adjusted.AppearanceOrBehaviorYou can also. You could, for example, createSignatureOrVacation replyEdit your profileLabelsChange the theme. These adjustments can easily be made using your email settings.
To view your mail settings:
- Click hereGear icon to select the desired option in the upper-right corner. Settings.
- You can click on any of the links from here. categories you can edit your settings by clicking the button at the top.
Gmail, like all other major email providers, allows you to keep an address list of people. Contacto you don’t need to remember everyone’s email addresses. Other contact information can be added, such as phone numbers?BirthdaysAndPhysical addresses.
To add a contact
- Click hereApps by GoogleClick here
- Click hereContactsClick the button in the drop-down menu.
- The contacts screen will be displayed. Click add a new contact button is located in the lower-right corner.
- Click here to enter your contact information. Save.
To edit a contact
- TheDrop-down menu for Google appsSelectContacts.
- Click on the contact that you wish to edit. Change Contact.
- Now you can make any kind of decision change you can reach us by clicking here
Gmail automatically adds an address to your contacts when you send an email. The address will be added to your contacts.EditAs needed the information about the individual.
Importing mail and contact
It is possible that you already have a contact listing from another email address. If so, it would take a lot of time to manually enter all the information. Gmail lets you import contacts from other email accounts, and can import all your emails from that account. There are several email providers supported, including yahoo!?HotmailAndAOL.
Add other accounts
- Select the desired option by clicking the gear icon at the top-right corner. Settings.
- Go toAccountsClick hereRegister a mail account. Follow the instructions to import your mail.
- If you don’t have a Gmail account yet, create one.
- NavigateChange your Gmail settings
- Your preferences are your Gmail settings.
- Add contact us for a new version. You can add one that you already know or create one using the following information.