How to set up GoDaddy email on your iPhone or iPad
IPHONE EMAIL SECURE SET-UP UPDATED
This page was initially created to save our clients time and money on IT services. It can also be used to teach self-taught skills. We are happy to see that this page is getting a lot of traffic, but we also realize that many people stumble upon it and still need our help.
This is the most recent version of GoDaddy and it is very helpful. Scroll down to see the 2013 version if you have an older device.
Start-ups and entrepreneurs who have an entrepreneurial side-project
You may need assistance if you are on a tight budget.
This is a matter of nature. Let us know, and we’ll help you to find assistance
at a distance with a small charge
In the meantime, we hope you find these helpful tips to get your email setup!
GoDaddy Set-up Screens 2017 – https://www.godaddy.com/help/iphone-set-up-email-3423
GoDaddy Workspace Email Help – https://www.godaddy.com/help/iphone-troubleshooting-email-setup-6724
iPhone: Create an email account
Workspace Email can be set up on any Apple device, including iPhone and iPad.
Before you can start, you will need to know the POP/IMAP Email Server Settings. You can find this information by going to the Email Setup Center.
- Tap Settings
- To turn it off, tap WiFi.
- To return to the Setting screen, tap the Options button.
- Tap the Accounts and Password button on the Settings screen.
- Tap Create an Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Create a Mail Account.
- Enter your account information and click Next.
- Tap IMAP Or POP It depends on which type of account you have. Please note: Uncertain of your account type? IMAP or POP: How can I find out what type of account I own?
- Below Create a New Account Enter your Mail Server Settings in the Email Setup Center . Please note: Although iOS considers the Outgoing Mail Server fields optional, they must be entered for your email to function correctly.
- Tap Next. Your settings will be verified by your mobile device. This could take several minutes.
- Save by tapping
- In the Settings screen, turn your wifi on again.
- To open the app, tap Email
- Send an email to test your account.