Gmail can be set up with your business address (@yourcompany)
Are you ready to use Gmail with your Google Workspace team members? After you sign up for Google Workspace, verify your domain ownership and you can use Gmail with your school or business address. Here’s how you can get started:
As a Google Workspace administrator…
- Register for user accounts every user who uses Gmail in your company needs a Google Workspace account. Each user has an account that gives them a username and password to sign in to Google Workspace. It also provides an email address at their domain.
- Set up MX records to direct your mail to Google servers
Once you are ready to go live using Gmail, redirect the MX records of your domain to Google servers. Do this after creating user accounts for those who will use Gmail with your domain. Advanced deploymentsThese are the instructions for using Gmail with your existing mail service. Advanced email delivery options.
- Import existing email to Google WorkspaceLearn how to import users’ emails from an old email system into Google Workspace.
- Senders can be authorized with SPF
To ensure that spammers don’t attempt to forge messages from your business address and that valid messages sent from your domain aren’t misinterpreted as spam, add SPF records in your domain’s DNS settings.ImportantMessages sent from Gmail by users who don’t have SPF records might be in the spam quarantine. Get SPF records added now
- Help prevent spoofing, phishing, and spam recommend additional protections against spamming and spoofing, in addition to the SPF records. Click the link to find out what we recommend.
- Add domain names to your existing ones
You can add multiple domain names to your Google Workspace account. This allows users to have an address at any one of your domains.
- Personalize your Gmail web page
Allow users to access their Gmail page directly by using the addressmail.your-company.com.
- Set up integrated Gmail for your organization
Gmail allows users to access all their email messages, chats, and video calls from one place: Gmail.
- Users can customize more business options
You can also turn on additional Gmail features such as personalization, offline accessibility, read receipts, and mail delegation.