How to Email Multiple Pages in an Attachment
Email is a primary feature for every small or large enterprise. In addition to sending simple messages to clients, employees and consumers, you can bind files to outgoing messages across all e-mail programmes. If you have a few pages you need a client to view and sign in, you can send the files as attachments with your email. Attachment of each page separately can take time and can cause trouble for the recipient, as each page needs to be individually opened. The best way to send several pages to an e-mail attachment is to send them in a zip file together.
- Place the pages or files you want to compress in your desktop folder.
- Right-click the folder that contains the files.
- Move your mouse pointer over “Send To” and, when the pop-up menu opens, click “Compressed (zip) folder.” A zip file containing all the files in the specified folder will appear on your desktop.
- Open your email client and send a message.
- Click “Attach File” or “Attach File,” depending on your e-mail application. The location of the “Attach” button varies depending on your software, but is typically located under or near the “Subject” field.
- Double-click the zip file to add it to your email message.
- Click “Send” to send multiple pages to the recipient in a single attachment.