How to Attach a Scanned Document to an Email?
Scanning documents is popular among even moderate computer users due to the affordability of all-in-one printers and personal scanners. Email is a convenient way to send information to friends and associates, such as scanned documents. This article will show you how to send an email with a scanned document attached.
When scanning the original text, choose an appropriate folder to save it to. This feature is included in all scanning applications. The scanned document will be saved to the “demand (used)” folder in the “My Documents” section in this example.
Attach a document to an email
- You can submit an email with a saved document attached.
- Tap the Expand Toolbar button in the format bar above the keyboard, then tap in the email where you want to insert the text.
- Then find the document in Files by pressing the Insert Attachment button above the keyboard.
- To open a file, location, or folder in Files, tap Browse or Recent at the bottom of the page, then tap it.
- To add the document to your account, tap it.
- You may also bind a file to an email by dragging it to it.
Scan a document into an email
- Tap the Expand Toolbar button above the keyboard, then tap the email where you want to insert the scanned text.
- Above the keyboard, press the Scan Document Toolbar button.
- Place iPhone so that the document page appears on the screen; iPhone will catch the page automatically.
- To manually capture the page, push a volume button or tap the Take Picture button. Tap the Show Flash Settings button to enable or disable the flash.
- Scan more pages and then tap Save when you’re done.
- To make adjustments to a saved scan, tap it and then choose from the options below:
- Crop the picture as follows: Select the Crop choice.
- Put a filter on it: Select Display Filter Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Rotate the picture as follows: Press and hold the Rotate button.
- Remove the scan from your computer: swiping