Apple Inc. manufactures and markets the iPad tablet computer. They are powered by iOS and iPadOS operating systems. Apple introduced its first iPad in 2010. 9 generations have since been produced.
It is the most used tablet in the world right now. Worldwide, over half a billion iPads were sold since 2020. The App Store has more than one million iPad apps.
If you’ve recently purchased an iPad and need to connect it to your Wi-Fi network, read this article to discover how to do it in just a few simple steps.
How do I connect an iPad to Wi Fi?
- Tap the Settings icon at the top of the iPad screen.
- Next, tap the Wi Fi icon.
- WiFi must be on in order for the iPad’s to access nearby wireless networks. This is done by moving the Wi Fi slider to the right (green).
- In a matter of seconds, a list of nearby networks will be displayed. It will be obvious that some networks have a padlock, while others do not. The signal strength is above all.
- There are two types of networks that you’ll see: public and private. In addition to private networks, there are padlock-shaped icons that we’ve just mentioned. Public networks don’t have padlocks.
- All you have to do to connect to a network is to tap the name. The network name will be displayed at the top of your iPad’s screen. A checkmark will appear to your left.
- Private networks do not require passwords, unlike public networks. To connect to these networks you will need to know your password.
- Tap the name of the network that you wish to connect. A pop-up window will ask you to enter your password.
- After you have created your password, click Join.
- If the password is correct you will be connected to the network. If not, you can retype the password.
VIDEO TUTORIAL – How to Connect an iPad to Wi-Fi
Note:If you need to connect quickly to Wi-Fi and are not in the area of any of the networks you previously connected (usually your office, home, or cafe),It is very easy to do so. Turn on Wi-Fi with your iPad. Swipe down on your screen, then in the control center of your iPad, tap Wi-Fi, and that’s it. Your tablet will automatically join a network.
In today’s modern era, using any device without the internet doesn’t make sense. It is important to learn how to connect your iPad and Wi-Fi. We hope you find our guide useful.