Do you require a free business email address to conduct your business? When you’re trying to win new clients, it’s critical to have a professional-looking email address.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of setting up a free business email address with your own domain name. This will give the impression that your company is professional and trustworthy.
We should start by clearing up any confusion about email addresses and domain names.
What Is a Business Email Address?
The term “business email address” refers to an email address that is associated with your company’s domain name. As a result, you’ll need to create the domain first, and then the mailbox to go with it.
firstname.lastname@example.org, for example, is an email address that is associated with the domain namewpforms.com.
Some reasons why having your own domain name is important are as follows:
- WPForms is the most powerful WordPress Form Builder plugin available. You can get it for free!
- It has a more professional appearance than a Gmail or Hotmail account.
- Business domain names are short and simple to recall.
- Having a branded email address helps to establish credibility.
- Each email you send contributes to the promotion of your company’s brand.
- Consequently, when creating an email address, make the domain part specific to your company and simple to spell. If
- you’re looking for inspiration, check out these suggestions on how to choose a domain name.
One last piece of advice. It is also necessary to select an appropriate domain name extension when registering a domain for your email address. We recommend that you go with.com as your domain name. This article on selecting a domain extension explains why this is the case.
In order to have your own email address, you’ll need to register a domain name and set up a hosting account. Continue reading to learn more about how to do so.
Are Business Emails Free (Honestly)?
Just to be clear, it is not possible to obtain a free business email address that includes the domain name of a website, such as email@example.com, without paying a fee. You could sign up for a free email account with a domain ending in @gmail.com or @yahoo.com, but that would be unprofessional.
For that free email address that ends in your own domain, you’ll need to pay for website hosting, and many hosts, such as Bluehost, include a free business email address as part of their hosting package.
They are considered ‘nearly free’ solutions for obtaining a business email address because they include so much value, including the free email address, with their purchase.
Creating a Free Business Email Address is a simple process.
For your convenience, we’ve already done all of the research for you, and we’ve come up with two different methods for creating your own domain and email address.
Here is a comprehensive list of all the steps.
- Using Bluehost, you can create a professional-looking email address.
- Select a Bluehost Hosting Plan
- Select Your Free Domain Name
- Bluehost offers a free business email address to all customers.
- Bluehost Provides Access to Your Email Account
- Method 2: With HostGator, you can create a professional-looking business email address.
- Select a HostGator Plan that meets your needs.
- Select Your Free Domain Name
- HostGator offers a free business email address to all customers.
- At HostGator, you can read your free business email.
- First, let’s take a look at Bluehost.
Creating a Business Email Address with Bluehost is Method 1 of 2.
With any hosting package from Bluehost, you’ll receive a free business email address with your own domain. Furthermore, its packages are extremely affordable.
Even better, Bluehost includes a free domain name with all new signups, so you only have to pay for the hosting services they provide you.
How to Create a Free Business Email Address
It is possible to use the free domain for your email address right now, even if you do not have a website up and running yet.
Step 1: Select a Bluehost Hosting Plan
In order to host your new domain, the first thing we need to do is select a hosting plan.
Go to Bluehost and click on the green Get Started Now button to begin the registration process.
Start with a free business email address from Bluehost to get your business off the ground.
There are four different hosting plans available from Bluehost.
Here’s a quick rundown of what happened:
- Choice Plus is a combination of the Basic and Choice options.
- The cost is calculated monthly.
- $7.99 $10.99 $14.99
- Discounted rates are available through us.
- $2.75 $4.95 $5.45
- Yes, there is a free domain.
- 1 Unlimited Unlimited
- Website storage space of 50 GB is available on an unlimited basis.
- Email addresses that are unrestricted
- 5 Unlimited Unlimited Email Storage 100MB/account Unlimited Unlimited Email Storage Unlimited Unlimited
- As you can see, the Basic plan is ideal for those who are just starting out with a website or who only require a few free business email accounts.
If you require an unlimited number of email accounts, the Plus plan will be more suitable. Here’s some additional information:
Bluehost offers a free business email plan that is suitable for small businesses.
Of course, this is only a brief summary of the plans for Bluehost.com at this time. Prior to selecting a plan, make sure to read the fine print thoroughly.
Are you ready to continue? Select the desired plan by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
Now comes the exciting part: registering your free domain name.