HP Officejet Pro 6970 How to Scan?
How to Scan Documents & Photos on HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer?
- Install the Officejet Pro 6970 printer Full Feature driver from this page.
- Lift the scanner deck, then load the photo or document onto the glass and then lower the deck.
- Tap the name of your Windows or Mac program on your Officejet Pro 6970 printer control panel.
- If you are asked to pick the scan form, do the same.
- The scan work is started by the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- After the scan task is finished, click on the corresponding file with its name scan.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 How to Scan? – Computer
- Confirm that the Complete Feature driver has been installed on your computer.
- Locate and open the lid of the scanner on your Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- Hold the object screened on the surface of the scanner.
- Lower the lid of the flatbed scanner. Click your Officejet Pro 6970 printer’s Scan button on the front side.
- Choose it of your device to which the scanned document is to be sent.
- Click the scan form you need and finish the scanning process by clicking Yes.
How do I Set Up Scan to Email on HP Officejet Pro 6970?
- Utilize the HP Scan software for performing the scan to email function.
- Search your computer or laptop for Hewlett Packard.
- Select your Officejet Pro 6970 printer and open your desktop for the HP Printer assistant application.
- Select the Scan button and then click the Scan document or picture link.
- HP Scan is shown on the computer, select Email as JPEG or Email Folder.
- Click the button Scan and choose Send to complete the process. We hope you have a complete solution for hp officejet pro 6970 scanning.