HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Search and Troubleshooting System
HP All-in-One Printer offers a variety of functions with various networking options; users can easily complete their core tasks with the device or application support. Here we provided the basic specifications and instructions for the HP OfficeJet Scanning Setup Pro 6968.
First, ensure that you have installed the correct Printer Software on your computer.
In active and ready condition, your computer and printer device should be in. You will then use the same wireless network for your laptop and printer while using the WiFi Scanner.
HP OfficeJet Pro Display System 6978
. To get started download the new Driver- Product Installation Program of the Official Site. Visit the Manufacturer’s site, enter the printer model number, and click GO.
- Use the on-screen instructions, and complete the driver installation process. Pick HP Scan as recommended mount option if prompted.
- Place the text or picture on the lid of the scanner then close the pad of the scanner. Use the Scan button, and choose your device and scan type.
- After a while your computer will open the scanned copy automatically until the scanning process is complete.
- If you cannot find the scanning button on your printer, use HP Print and Scan and complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978Scanning Setup.
- First, while searching for windows, check for HP and open the printer app. Pick Scan a Document or Picture and open HP search.
- Get a preview of the sample, and then use the configuration options to change the file location. After changing the basic settings click OK, or the save button.
Scan Multiple PDF Documents
First, search for HP in the Windows search, and select from the list your printer device. Now, click on HP Printer Assistant to scan.
Open the HP Scan software and select a document or photo to scan. Before that use the save to save the document as a PDF or Document to File shortcut.
Choose PDF as the type save, enter the file name of your choice and click save.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Scan to Email
- Local email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Live Mail and Mozilla Thunderbird generally support the features of Scan to Email.
- You should use the local email client on the Other hand to configure the web-based email accounts.
- Tap the Printer Device scan option, choose your computer device from the list, and click the PDF email. Enter HP now in Windows search, and select your device for the printer.
- Click Scan, and then in the HP Printer Assistant window, pick Scan a File or Image. Using the JPEG search shortcut, such as Document to Email or Email, and then press Search.
- View the scan preview, make the required changes and then click Send.
Troubleshooting- Scanner Failure
If the computer shows a “Scanner Failure” or “Scanner System Failure” alert, there is some hardware or power link issue. Here we have received instructions on how to fix the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Scanning Device issue.
Restart your Computer
- Switch on your printers and unplug the power cable. Bring the power cord back to the printer device and let it idle for 30 seconds.
- Wait a bit, turn your printer machine on and start printing using the power button. If the issue remains unresolved, plug your printer machine into another outlet and test the flow
- Proceed with troubleshooting procedure and repair the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978Scanning Setup issue if the device still shows scanner error.
Print and Scan Doctor
- Visit HP Official Website, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor app on your Mac. Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor, select your computer printer from the list, and press Start.
- Before that, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor app, and then press next. Tap the Fix Scan button in the Troubleshoot and Repair Issue tab.
- Try printing, if the error remains then proceed to the next stage.