How to Scan and Use Scan Software in HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
HP scan allows you to scan to windows on HP Deskjet 3630. You don’t have to install it individually. Download the HP scan with the full feature driver program. Lift the printer’s scanner cover first. The scanned document must be placed with the print side facing the scan glass. Follow any scanner bed guidelines to place the document.
The documents to be printed can also be placed in an automatic document feeder. Then shut the scanner lid down and start the machine with a click. In the search window, enter your printer layout. Pick from the list your printer. Select the print, scan and fax tab in the following browser. And select the scan tab to start scanning HP Deskjet 3630.
After that, select the “Scan a Document or Photo” option, and the HP scan window will be opened. Click on Scan as PDF, jpeg or any option you would like. Change any additional settings you choose. Click the scan button at last. The scanned document can be previewed with the changes you have made. Then select the location of the file you want to save.
Can My Deskjet 3630 Scan Documents to My Computer?
Yes. You can scan your computer with the HP Deskjet 3630 scan for documents. And note the HP Deskjet 3630 does not have a scanning function. So do not check for the button and waste your time searching for the button HP Deskjet 3630.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan Software for Mac
You can start scanning with the HP Deskjet 3630 Scan Software from the printer scanner glass or your printer document feeder.
- First, browse the official printer site HP. Then enter your printer model and follow the program download guidelines.
- Next, open the HP smart app and follow the HP Deskjet3630 scan printer instructions.
- After that, pick the title of the sample. You can change any settings in the search window and finally press download.
- The picture and document can be displayed in the preview window. Click Edit and adjust border, crop and rotate the picture.
- Finally, select Attach Pages to start your HP Deskjet 3630 scan job.
How Do I Scan From My HP Deskjet 3630 to My Mac?
Open Finder on your Mac computer. Next, click the GO tab and choose Application in the drop-down. Next, choose the HP Easy Scan option in the following window. Pick your printer name from the drop-down next in the scanner section. Next, click on the photos and graphics option in preset. Click the check button next. The software now starts scanning. When the scan is done, you will receive the scan message completed.
If you scan from the scanner bed and load enough files, you can further scan the next page. Suppose you don’t load paper and start scanning your HP Deskjet 3630. Then click “Done” if the scanning is finished. You can edit the scanned document such as color correction, brightness, straightening or size changes.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to Phone
- Go to HP’s official website from your HP Deskjet3630 search machine screens.
- Then navigate to the HP Printer Software and Driver site.
- Next, press the plus symbol for connecting a printer or changing the printer to open the HP Smart device. Then click on the scanning method.
- If you use the button to search, your phone app opens.
- If you want to scan with the scan setup of the printer, you can click on the scan setup. Then select the source of the input and adjust the settings.
- Once you have completed the scanned document adjustment, you can click Save, Share and Print.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to Computer
- Initially, load the item in the document feeder into the scanner container.
- Now search the window screen printer model and choose your name from the list.
- Then click “Scan a document or photo option,” the HP Printer Assistant window opens.
- Now the window HP Scan has been opened. Press Save. You have to pick the folder you want to search to in the “Save as” tab.
- If you want, you can change the name of the file.
- Then confirm the Save as File Type menu and click save to scan HP Deskjet 3630.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to iPad or MacBook
- You must first download HP all-in-one remote Application for HP Deskjet3630 scanning on your iPad.
- Start the Application and register HP ePrint on your iPad.
- To allow your iPad to print, you need to complete the configuration process with the HP ePrint service.
- After the mobile registration process has been completed, start connecting your HP Deskjet 3630 to the network.
- Turn your printer on and connect your printer to the wireless network. Then make sure your HP ePrint printer has registered.
- Next, your printer must be prepared for the scanning process. Turn the printer on and ensure that you have connected to the wireless network.
- Then open the scan bed and place the print side of the document in front of the scan glass.
- Now continue wirelessly scanning the iPad. You can display the scan and change the scan size.
- Then adjust input type, quality and color. After that, click scan. You can save and delete the scan too.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to email
Before starting the process, set up the Scan to Email feature. Next, you can set up the Email to the Email Wizard and configure the scan to Email via the HP Embedded Web Server.
- Initially, load the document to the HP Deskjet 3630 printer in the scanner glass.
- Tap on the search button on the home screen. Then select Email scan.
- Send an update after that. Now pick the address “From” you want to use. This method is also known as the “Email performance profile.”
- Then press the “On” button and pick the list’s address.
- Now when you finish the process, click the “Done” button.
- You must complete the subject line. Click the Next button then.
- You can change any settings on the settings screen.
- Click the scanning button to begin scanning HP Deskjet3630.
What to do when HP Deskjet 3630 Cannot Scan?
When you have problems scanning the printer with the HP Deskjet 3630, follow the following guidelines to resolve the issue.
- Disconnect the HP Deskjet 3630 printer from power cables and all cables.
- Next, click and hold down the printer’s power button for 15 seconds. The printer should be wired directly to the wall outlet, and no adapter should be used.
- Remove and reconnect your printer’s power cable. If the printer does not turn on automatically, the printer must be turned on manually. Next, try downloading and installing software from the official HP website of the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
How to Scan Multiple Pages on HP Deskjet 3630 – Scan to PDF?
To scan multiple pages on HP Deskjet 3630, double-click the printer icon on the desktop. Then select the document or photo option for scanning. Now put the printed side of the document in front of the printer’s scanner glass. Then choose options like dpi and height. Then select the scanned document to file option. Next, you will click on the screen. You can now see that the machine scans the first page. So, remove the first page and place the second page afterward. The HP Deskjet 3630 scan process can be started by clicking the plus icon on the left-hand side.