How to scan using the HP Envy 4502 Scan App
HP Envy 4502 Scan App provides different tools for printing , scanning, and set up your printer on a wireless network.
Step 1: HP Envy 4502 Scan App Installation
- Search the Windows Store HP Scan App for your Windows 10 and follow on-screen instructions for HP Envy 4502 Scan application installation.
- If only one printer is connected to the network, the device selects the printer automatically. Click the Print Button to select the printer from the list if there are more than one printer.
- Now click on the Plus sign and add a new printer to the screen to add the printer.
Step 2: Scan documents and photo
1.Scan a document from your printer
- Click the HP Envy 4502 Scan App home screen scan button.
- You can adjust the document type, page size, output type, source, resolution and compression settings to suit your scanning mission. The printer gives a preview.
- Using tools for editing software to crop, rotate and scan.
- Click Done once you’ve finished editing.
- The edited window is displayed.
- On the result window you can do the following things.
- Print: Send the scan job to the printer.
- Save: The scanned image is saved by default. If in the other folder you want to save it, open that folder and change the save position.
- Share: You can easily share the scan via e-mail and social media accounts. This is also stored on a Box or one drive cloud storage account.
- Adding page: We can also add one or more pages to the ongoing scan job.
- Finally, Click Ok after saving and sharing the scan job.
2.Scanning documents using device’s webcam or camera
- Go to the screen for HP Envy 4502 Search App, press Check. Then pick the camera and press OK.
- Select the source window.
- It will open with a view from the webcam.
- View the document or photo you want to scan in front of a webcam, document or photo square or rectangle gives you a better results.
- To scan them, place the photo or document in front of the webcam and press the red button.
- The Set Boundaries window then shows the scan preview to be edited.
- Press and hold the blue dots to adjust the border in the Adjust Boundaries window.
- If you are satisfied with the other scanning, click Scan Again to click the back arrow.
- Click Edit on the result window to obtain software editing tools and press on the Edit method to edit such as crop or rotate.
- You can do the following things on the result window.
- Print: Send scan job to the printer.
- Save: The scanned image is saved by default. If you want to save it in another folder navigate through that folder and change the location of the file.
- Share: The scan can be quickly shared via e-mail and social media accounts. This is stored on a disk or one drive cloud storage account.
- Page added: One or more pages may also be added to the ongoing scan work.
- Finally , Click OK after saving and sharing the scan job.