How to Scan from HP Envy 4527(windows)
Use the HP website to install the full function driver and connect the printer to the device. The HP driver kit launched in 2011 and ultimately supports all forms of scanning functions for printers.
HP Envy 4527 Scan setup for windows
This page tells you the first steps of the HP Envy 4527 Scan setup.
- First, visit the HP customer-software and driver download page to download the driver and software to enter your printer model number.
- Then select the download next to the full feature driver.
- To connect your printer to the Guided Setup Instructions, select the software you want to install and the recommended HP scan.
- First, close the scanner lid to the bottom of the scanner glass after you have placed the document or the side of the photo.
- Most printer models have a scan button or a scan menu. First, choose your computer name and type of job scanning. Once the scanning process has been completed. Then, when you return the computer to open the folder and save the scan, you can view the scan to open the file.
- If you want additional scan functions or if there is no scan button in your printer, proceed with the following scanning steps.
- Search for HP and select the name of your printer model from the results to open the HP Printer wizard in the windows.
- First, choose Scan your document or photo to open your HP scan.
- Next, choose the shortcut that specifies the type of file you want and the resulting action.
- Then, follow these steps and save the scans.
- Scan Preview and Edit: After scanning, select Show Scan Preview or Show Viewer to make changes to the scan.
- Change the scan location: Select advanced settings or more, click the destination and select the browser next to the save folder, or save the location.
Finally, choose the OK or save icon to save your settings.
Scanning documents or photos into the computer
- Install the software and driver to visit HP Customer Support-Software and Driver Downloads page and enter the printer model. Choose to download that next to the full feature driver under the Driver-Product Installation software.
- Connect the printer stick to the setup instructions and choose the software you want to install and the recommended HP.
- Based on your printer type and features, load your document or photo in a scanner glass, a document feeder slot or an automatic document feeder.
- Search your HP in the windows and choose the name of your printer model to open the HP Printer Assistant and choose the document or photo scan to open the HP scan.
- Now, choose the shortcut that matches the file type and the resulting action you want, and make the necessary changes to the right pane and click the scan button.
HP Envy 4527 Scan: Saving multi-page documents or multiple photos as a single PDF file
Make sure you have Adobe Reader software installed on your computer before saving multiple pages or photos as a PDF file using HP scan software.
- To scan a multi-page document or a photo in 1 PDF file.
- Save multiple photos to a single file using PDF document-related shortcuts.
- Settings for resolution 300 DPI or lower.
- Search HP in windows and choose your printer model from the results to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Choose to save the file as a PDF or document in the HP scan.
- Then, choose Save if your pages are scanned from the ADF, all pages are automatically saved to a single page.
- Now, place the next page or photo on the glass and press the plus button in the HP scan preview window to scan the next item. Repeat until all pages and photos are scanned.
- Choose the name of the file and the folder where you want to save the scan.
HP Envy 4527 Scan: How to scan documents to e-mail
Ensure that Adobe Reader software is installed on your computer before saving multiple pages or photos as a PDF file using HP scan software.
To scan a multi-page document or a photo in 1 PDF file.
- Using PDF document-related shortcuts, save multiple photos to one file.
- Settings for resolution should be 300 DPI or lower.
Search HP in windows and select your printer model from the results to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Choose to save as PDF or HP file folder.
- Now select Save if your ADF pages are scanned, all the pages are saved into a single page automatically.
- Scan the next page or picture on the screen, press the “plus” button of the HP scan preview window to scan the next object. Repeat this process until you have scanned all pages and photos.
- Select Save As as PDF form. Then select the name and folder of the file to save the scan.
HP Envy 4527 Scan Connection error displays
If connection or communication error occurs while scanning, it may be a network problem, software installation failure, or a printer error.
1.Network scanner connection error.
An error in contact or link occurs when the scanner or the device is not identified. Follow these steps to solve the problem.
- Now, Check whether the issue is related to printing.
- Then restart the system and test the driver scan settings.
- Also, check network and printer connection status.
- Run the print now and check the doctor.
- Then uninstall the software for the printer.
- Now, Reinstall the HP software.
- Also, check the windows image acquisition settings.
- Finally, temporarily disable the firewall software.
2.USB scanner connection error
Follow these steps to resolve problems when a USB connection error occurs.
- Now, Restart the computer and printer.
- To check the USB connection.
- Then run the doctor for printing and scanning.
- Uninstall the app for the printer now.
- Check for printer devices installed, too.
- Then reinstall the software for HP.
- Now check the acquisition settings for Windows Image.