123 HP Envy 5000 Printer Scanning
Once you complete the 5000 hp envy printer setup, you have to install your printer’s scanning software. This section will help you learn the process of the scanner and download the 5000 Scanner hp envy software.
HP envy 5000 Scanning software installation
You have to download the correct scanning software for your printer for the continuous functionality. The scan option enables you to scan documents , photos and other files and save for future use on the device. You simply have to follow the instructions below patiently. If you have the problem with installing the software, you can reach us. And, we ‘re here to stretch out our hands.
- Switch on the computer and the printer.
- Load a sufficient amount of paper to the input tray.
- Install the cartridges of the ink correctly.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy5000 and download the smart HP app.
- Please allow it to run on your device.
- Then keep the paper on the glass of the scanner.
- The printed side should face down on the scanner bed.
- Open the installed scan software to start the scanning process.
HP envy 5000 Scan to a computer
You can use the HP Easy scan or the HP Smart software on the windows computer to scan documents. You can use the HP Quick scan program, the Apple Image Capture or the HP Scan software on the Mac device.
Scan using the HP Smart app
- Add your printer to the device list and download the App Store’s HP Smart app.
- Open the HP Smart app and press the document search button. Once you have clicked on tile, the document is scanned.
Scan using Web Scan
- Check the IP and open the server.
- Choose the tile Settings. Search for the Security menu for Administrator Settings. Finally, contact the EWS Web Search.
Scan to a computer for windows & Mac
Scan to a computer for Window
If you have a computer with windows and HP printer, this section is for you. You can find the scanning methods on your windows machine here. You have to follow different methods for each version of the window. The detailed descriptions of hp envy 5000 are below for scanning.
For Windows 8
- Prepare the bed for the scanner to put the paper. Place the paper on the glass scanner.
- Open and download the HP Search and Capture app in the app store.
- After downloading the app, install it on your computer.
- Select the menu button and select Settings from the list option.
- Click on Device selection, then select your 123.hp.com/5000 setup printer.
- Tap Report Review Options if you want to make changes.
- Then tap Document Capture option. Use the save option to save the scanned document.
For Windows 7
- From the app store, download the Windows Fax and Scan app.
- Select the Search button on the Navigation Panel.
- Then select New Scan from the toolbar option.
- To get the document summary, use the Preview option.
- To save the scanned document, tap Save option.
Scan to a computer for Mac
- Make sure the HP printer and Mac computer are turned on.
- Connect your computer and printer via USB or Ethernet cable to the same local network.
- Fill the paper tray and insert the ink cartridges with the correct amount of paper.
- Then proceed to the software part to start the scanning process.
- Open the scanner lid and keep your printed scanner glass document. On the scanner glass, the printed side will face down.
- Open and download the HP Easy Scan app store.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/envy5000 printer name from the Scanner drop-down option.
- Choose the scan job type with the Presets option.
- And then, click Scan.
- Colors can be adjusted, the scan straightened or size reduced.
- Tap the Send button and then click Folder.
- You can use the Prefix field when editing the file name.
- Tap Where option and choose the folder.
- Finally, to save the scanned document, click Save.