How To Scan HP Envy 5010
Scanning using the HP Envy 5010 printer is easy. Take the steps below to start the process.
- Download and install HP Smart on your computer.
- Choose Scan and then choose Scanner.
- Now tap Settings and change the basic settings.
- To make changes to the basic settings, select the Preview icon.
- Open the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer control panel and select Print option.
- Place the file to be scanned in the front right corner of the panel.
- Select Scan and complete the scanning process.
HP Envy 5010 Scan To Computer
This feature allows you to scan a document and send it to your computer.
- Make sure you install the latest version of HP Smart software on your computer before you start scanning.
- If your printer and computer are connected via a USB cable, select the required connection and print as well.
- Visit the Scan section and choose Manage Scan to Computer, then select Enable.
- Now place the document on the scanner plate and start scanning.
HP Envy 5010 Scan To Email
The Scan to e-mail feature lets you scan a document or a picture by e-mail and choose HP Printer software.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the nearby network before you start.
- Place the original on the plate.
- Open your HP printer software.
- Select Print & Scan- > Scan- > Scan Documents or Photos.
- Now select Create New Shortcut Scan.
- Key in the name of the printer model and start scanning.
- Go to Scan Shortcuts, choose Email as PDF, or choose Email as JPEG.
- To complete the process, select Scan.
Choose Show Viewer after scanning and, if necessary, make adjustments to the scanned image on the Preview screen.