123 HP envy 5030 Scan to Computer
123 HP envy 5030 Scan to Computer enables you to easily scan documents , photos and documents of other papers. 123 HP envy 5030 Computer scanning The envy 5030 scan allows you to receive high quality scanning.
Let us address 123 HP envy 5030 machine scans
After scanning to a computer is activated, you can start scanning. The user can begin scanning from the printer display or choose from the printer software on the computer available.
You must remember that only the users who have installed the 123 HP printer software can use specified scan functions.
123 HP envy 5030 scan for computer
You should have installed the HP recommended printer software on your computer system if you want to scan the computer. Your printer and computer must be connected and enabled.
If you have a 123 HP envy scan on your Windows computer, you need to make sure you have the printer software running before you scan.
123 HP envy 5030 Scan to Computer Windows
Computer scanning is activated, which is a default factory setting. But it sometimes happens that these features are disabled so that you have to follow the instructions again to activate them.
Follow the instructions below according to your Windows operating system.
If you are using Windows 8.1
- On the start screen in the left corner of the lower screen you can see a down arrow.
- You must now select the name of the printer.
- Click on the utilities
If you are using Windows 8
- Go to the start screen
- Right click on the empty area
- You have to click or all apps on your application bar
- Now you must select the name of the printer
- Click on the utilities
If you are using Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Go on your computer’s desktop
- Hit to start
- Continue to select all programs
- Hit on HP
- Now select your 123 HP envy 5030 printer’s folder.
- You now have to select to manage the computer scan in your scan section.
- Now hit on ENABLE.
To scan a document to a file in Windows.
- Load your original document into the feeder or load the original print site at the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Double click on your printer icon.
- Click on the down arrow and select the printer name if you are using Windows 8.1.
- When you right-click Windows on the start screen , select all apps and pick the printer name.
- If you’re using the Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP program, click Start, go to all programs, then HP click the printer folder, and then choose the printer name icon.
- Now click on a document to scan in the printer software
- Choose the type of scan and then click scan.
- You can select to save documents as a PDF as a PDF file to save them as a JPEG to save them as an image.
123 HP envy 5030 Scan to Computer Mac OS X
- Open your HP scan from your hard disk ‘s top applications folder.
- You must now select the type of scan profile you want.
- Follow the on-screen settings instructions.
- Change the scan settings as required: file type, scan resolution, level of contrast.
- Now scan the network folders and cloud drives
- You must now adjust the images before you scan. You can have a preview as well.
- Click on scan.
123 HP envy 5030 How to scan to email
The user sometimes gets confused with HP envy 5030 All-in-One Printer series how to scan a file and then attach it manually in e-mails.
But we are here to solve your problem. You can easily scan a file and email it manually using an HP envy All-in-One Printer series using the instructions below.
What you have to do is:
- First, load your original document into your HP 5030 All-in-One Printer series’ automatic document feeder. The user can also load the document by placing the print side off the printer on the right scanner glass.
- You must now touch Scan
- Choose the device on which you want to search.
- Now the user must select one option from PDF saving or JPEG saving.
- If you want to save your document as a PDF, you will save your document as a PDF file. And if you choose to save your document as JPEG file, it will be saved as JPEG. Usually the JPEG format is used to save the photos.
- Now proceed to pick OK.
- You have saved your document or the photograph is saved on the hard disk of your computer. The document or photo file can be easily accessed from the hard disk whenever you want.
- Now, if the user is to search and send a manual e-mail to a server, he / she needs to log in to his / her e-mail account.(If you do not have an e-mail account, only after a saved file is sent to him / her.)
- You have to click on the new message after signing into your email account.
- In the write email window , click on the attachment icon. Situated at the bottom of the window.
- Clicking on the attachment icon allows you to connect or insert a file on your computer from the different destinations.
- Browse to the location where your scan has been saved.
- Click on the file to choose it.
- Double-clicking the file will attach your file to your email.
- Insert the email address of the receiver and add the subject.
- Click send.
Solving the problems; HP envy 5030 How to scan to email
- You can restart your computer or run the HP print and scan doctor if you are still having problems. For Windows users, printing and scanning doctors will automatically diagnose the problem.
- For OS X users, if they have a wireless connection, they can restart the router.
- Many people who use Mac face problems with the HP envy 5030 mail scan. Some of them do not see an option scan for email with a web server, which is also not available on Macbook’s HP utility. They can only view computer scans because the complete HP software scanning functions for Mac Sierra 10.1 2.1 are not available
- All of these users must download the HP scanning application easily and then scan the images into the computer and save them to the computer.