HP Envy 5055 Scanner Setup
The HP Envy 5055 Scanner setup is required for scanning on your printer 123.hp.com/envy5055. This is an simple method that helps you to quickly search documents and images. It also allows you to edit the scanned image according to your requirement.
HP Envy 5055 Scan to Computer
- Scanning a document or image and saving it to your computer is not rocket science. Just take the steps for setting up the HP Envy 5055 scanner below to print.
- First, place the document on your computer’s scanner glass after the scanner lid is opened.
- Now close the deck, click the Start button on your computer and then select the HP Solution Center.
- After selecting the file to be scanned, click on the Start Scan button.
- A preview window will appear, you can modify the document many times.
- When you have finished editing, you must select the Finish button.
- The document is scanned and saved in your computer’s destination folder.
HP Envy 5055 Scan to Email
- Email scanning is a feature introduced by HP which enables users to search and send their files directly via email.
- To perform this setup of 123.hp.com/setup 5055 e-mail scanner, please use Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird.
- On your printer, scan the document using the respective option. Come and open the HP Printer Assistant on your computer.
- Click Scan and pick Document or Photo scan.
- Open the HP Scan and then select either Email or Email Document as JPEG, then Scan.
- The scanning preview opens, press Send, and on your 123.hp.com/envy5055 the scanning process is complete.