HP Envy 7640 Scan To Email Setup
HP Envy 7640 email scanning is a scan and email operation. This activity allows you to access your scanned document or photo from anywhere and to use your email account. The steps for this function are straightforward to follow. Go through them and launch the HP Envy 7640 email search.
HP Envy 7640 How To Scan To Email
- If you want to start the HP Envy 7640 email scan, read the instructions here.
- Turn your computer on. On your computer. Set up a local email client on your machine and install it.
- Set up any web-based email account such as Gmail, Hotmail, etc., using the email client that you have just installed and set.
- On your Windows, check for HP and select your printer. Wait for the launch of the HP Printer Assistant window. Click Scan > Document search or image search.
- Click any email shortcut like Gmail File or JPEG Gmail. Press the scan screen and open the scan preview screen.
- Click Send. Click Send. With the Scan attached, a new message will open.
- Tap Finder > Go > Your Mac applications. Double-tap the Image Capture option.
- Select from the Devices list your printer name and pick Show Information if appropriate. Adjust settings such as Size, Scan Mode, etc.
- After making the required changes, click Scan.
- Wait for the latest HP Envy 7640 scan to launch the Scan automated.