Scan to a Mac or Windows Computer Hp Scanner for HP Officejet 5255
The first set-up of the Officejet 5255 scanner is done according to the manual instructions on the Officejet 5255 scanner set-up page. Do not worry if you need to scan a document for Windows and Mac. Follow the guidelines below.
HP Officejet 5255 Scan To Email
If you have a Windows laptop and an HP printer connected, this section is for you. The scanning techniques can be found on your Windows Desktop. It would help if you used different strategies for each window version. Below are the scanning specifications for the HP Officejet 5255.
How To Scan HP Officejet 5255?
- Scanning with Officejet printers is quite simple. Below is the procedure for scanning using the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Use HP Smart, HP Printer App, Control Panel or Webscan to scan Officejet 5255 printer.
- Lift the lid to open the Scanner and enter the screen of the Scanner.
- Make sure the paper is positioned so that the written side faces down on the scanner window.
- And you can also fill the paper with the ADF tray.
- It would help to verify when loading with the ADF that the printed side faces up.
- Open HP Smart and click Scan on your screen.
- Select Scanner and change basic settings by clicking on the Settings button.
- To make changes, click the Preview button.
- To save the file to your computer, click on the file form you want and select the Save icon.
HP Officejet 5255 Scan To Computer
- Load the original in the document feeder so that the printed side faces up.
- Load the original to face down on the scanner glass on its printed side.
- Tap the Preview icon if appropriate to make any picture adjustments.
- To add more documents or photos, select Add.
- Click Edit to rotate the image, crop it and change contrast, luminosity and saturation.
- Tap Save it to your device by tapping the save button.
- You can share it also by clicking on the sharing button.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Scan To Email
- Keep the document or photograph scanned into the ADF such that the printed side faces up.
- Open your computer with the 123.hp.com/oj5255 Printer program.
- Most notably, please mention for your reference the printer’s email address.
- Click Scan under Print, Scan & Fax.
- Choose to Scan a Document or picture and check the media you have loaded.
- Enter the email in the To: field.
- Go to Scan Shortcuts and select PDF email or JPEG email.
- Now tap Scan.