How To Scan HP Officejet 5255
- Scanning with Officejet printers is quite simple. Below is the procedure for scanning using the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Using HP Smart, HP Printer App, Control Panel or Webscan to scan with an Officejet 5255 printer.
- Lift the lid to open the scanner and enter the screen of the scanner.
- Make sure the paper is positioned so that the written side faces down on the scanner window.
- And you can also fill paper with the ADF tray.
- You must verify when loading with the ADF that the printed side faces up.
- Open HP Smart and click Scan on your screen.
- Select Scanner and change basic settings by clicking on the Settings button.
- To make changes, click the Preview button.
- To save the file to your computer click on the file form you want and then select Save icon.
HP Officejet 5255 Scan To Computer
- Load the original in the document feeder so that the printed side faces up.
- Load the original so that it faces down on the scanner glass on its printed side.
- Tap the Preview icon if appropriate to make any picture adjustments.
- To add more documents or photos, select Add.
- Click Edit to rotate the image, crop it and change contrast, luminosity and saturation.
- Tap Save it to your device by taping the save button.
- You can share it also by clicking on the sharing button.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Scan To Email
- Keep the document or photograph to be scanned into the ADF such that the printed side faces up.
- Open your computer with 123.hp.com/oj5255 Printer program.
- Most notably, please mention for your reference the printer’s email address.
- Click Scan under Print, Scan & Fax.
- Choose Scan a document or picture and check the media you have loaded.
- Enter the email in the To: field.
- Go to Scan Shortcuts and select PDF e-mail or JPEG e-mail.
- Now tap Scan.