HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Scan Setup
Connect the printer to and power the reliable wall power source. Enable your connected wireless router to a network source.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- Link your Wi-Fi printer to your wireless router.
- Connect your laptop to the same wireless network source.
- Load the scanner with the scanning paper.
- Tap the scan button on the printer control panel.
- A green light passes into the detector.
- If the scan is done, the scanned copy appears on the laptop computer.
- To download and save the document, click the Save option below.
- Additional scanning features can be done from the printer 123.hp.com/ojpro7740. They include Computer scanning, e-mail scanning, network scanning.
How To Scan From HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer To Computer
Scan a document and save the scanned copy in PDF format.
- Get the trusted HP Scan Extended Software.
- Find and double-click the setup file in the folder Downloads.
- Select Allow Once and press Yes on the pop-up window.
- Carry out the installation process with the instructions on the screen.
- Check for HP on your Windows computer in the Start line.
- Locate and double-click HP Scan Extended Software.
- Choose the Extended Run HP Scan option and wait a while.
- To open the PDF window, click the + sign.
- Switch the Scan option to PDF and leave the menu.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Scan To Email
- Use your printer’s email I d to share the scanned document.
- Access your HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer with Control Panel settings.
- Select the Scan to Email option in the Applications menu.
- Power up your Apple computer and click on the taskbar for the Apple icon.
- Pick from the drop-down list and press the Machine Preferences button.
- Wait until the Finder menu opens and press Go on top of the screen after it opens.
- Double-click the Image Capture option on the upcoming screen.
- Alter the settings & click Scan. The doc moves to the synchronized email account.