We are excited to let you know about the latest version to the Signeasy app, which can be found on the Amazon App Store.
Following the first port of our software from Android to Amazon’s platform, we collaborated closely with the Amazon Development team to fine-tune the programme and build a version that is optimised for use on Amazon Kindle Fire devices.
In this updated version of the Signeasy software, a totally new feature known as Continuity for Digitized Paperwork has been included. Some of its advantages are as follows:
1) Ensure the safety of your documents by backing them up on Signeasy’s servers so they are easier to access.
2) Documents with prefilled fields that have been saved as Drafts
3) The flexibility to port across several devices and platforms
4) Continue working when you next connect to the internet.
5) Bring your own device (BYOD) to work and complete any documentation that is important to your business.
Do you have further questions regarding continuity? You can find a helpful guide on getting started with it by clicking here.