We are pleased to announce the release of the latest edition of Signeasy, which includes two essential improvements that have been desired by our customers for quite some time. A new advanced feature is the ability to export signatures, which allows you to send unique emails to recipients that have been signed by you. You will be able to simply import documents from your SD card for signing with this version.
Signeasy for Android is a mobile application that allows you to sign documents.
This version includes a number of enhancements.
- Importing documents from an SD card is simple.
- On the Documents screen, select the Import button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select File Import from the drop-down menu.
- Take a look at the list of files and directories stored on your SD Card.
- To import a document into Signeasy, simply tap on the file you want to import.
Documents can be imported using an SD Card.
- Export Signature (only available to Premium users): This feature is only available to Premium users.
- To open the sliding drawer, swipe to the right on your screen.
- Select Advanced Features from the drop-down menu under Settings.
- Select Export Signature from the drop-down menu.
- Select the platform from which you want to export your signature and then click on Send Export signature through email to complete the process.
We hope you enjoy these new features, and we are confident that they will make signing paperwork a more seamless experience. Please provide us with your suggestions and comments so that we may continue to improve the app.